The event is now streaming live on Project's YouTube Channel.
We have the honour to invite you to the International Networking Event organised by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) in cooperation with Sabancı University under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the EU and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme.
The event will be held on 8 February 2022 through the B2Match online Platform.
The Networking Event aims to gather participants from Europe and beyond, who come from research institutions, industrial organizations and local authorities having the ambitious goals to deliver “Restore Our Ocean and Waters & A Soil Deal for Europe” Missions.
The other objectives of the event are as the following:
- to promote inter-sectoral and multi-sectoral collaborations,
- to share project ideas that may inspire others to develop novel projects,
- to display the EU’s funding opportunities for the missions Restore Our Ocean and Waters & A Soil Deal for Europe,
- to ensure the involvement of both project developers and local authorities in projects via 1:1 online meetings.
In the event, there will also be a pitching session for those who want to express their interest in the calls.
The event is a unique occasion to build a productive network between diverse actors in the context of Horizon Europe. Additionally, it will make participants;
- to get the latest update on the respective Missions and engage in discussions on the vital importance of ocean, waters and soils,
- to engage in the discussion with high-level speakers and prestigious stakeholders,
- to build connections during unique networking opportunities, also to find partners for upcoming calls,
- to present their project ideas in pitching sessions and/or discuss them with potential partners by 1:1 meeting.
The event will be conducted via B2Match software. In addition, it will be live-streamed on the following channel: Live stream on YouTube Channel All sessions and the registration can be accessed via the B2Match platform, where you can also customize your agenda and connect with fellow participants before, during and after the event.
Registration for the event is now open and you can complete your registration by filling out the form on the following page: Please click here for the event agenda.
Looking forward to seeing you online!
For more information on the event, please contact us via the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For any concern about registration or any other organisational issue, please contact Mr. Kemal Onur Gungor at email@example.com or Ms. Selin Doğrusöz at firstname.lastname@example.org
For communication and visibility inquiries, please contact Selale Dagalp at email@example.com
Join this event, present your project ideas and discuss them with potential partners in online face-to-face meetings!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This event is entirely free of charge and all you need to do is to register and create your own profile to help others to see your profile to connect with you.